Sunday, December 15, 2013

Come and Get It Christmas Blog Hop and Challenge.

Hi Everyone, wow, over at Come and Get It Challenges, we've been busy beavers. We have a bunch of new sponsors for the challenge and we also have some fabulous new designers, please welcome Barb, Bunny, Jo, and Roberta. 

 It's wonderful news for our challenge. A prize can be won almost every challenge next year. so go and take a look at what's happening. 

In case you missed my first card you can go here, or you can go to this post and follow the links from the blog hop and see all the great inspiration from the design team.

But anyway for my second card on the hop my choice this time is to use a stamp from Digi Stamps 4 Joy, called Christmas Wreath with Bow. Love the rustic look to the image, and so that's how I wanted to do it, I also love Christmas Music, so I added the two loves onto one card. Thanks for looking and again in case you missed it my letter is the same as the last persons letter. Have fun hopping along
Cindy


                http://wwwabarbcardblog.blogspot.ca/
Barb

   
Come and Get It Chalelnges

6 comments:

  1. Cindy beautiful card love the wreath gorgeous. love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Love the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wreath is so amazing.
    Wondeful card.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The music dsp is perfect and that wreath - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the sheet music background and the fabulous glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete