Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Anything but a card Challenge

Hi Everyone, Over at Holly Jolly this week we are doing anything but a card challenge, so let's see some of those great holiday projects that your working on. Anyway for my project, I've used one of my favorite retired stamp sets from Stampin Up. A Cardinal Christmas and made coasters. and a box for them. The cardinal is stamped in stazon, then colored with Promarkers, the edge is stamped in Old Olive ink with the other stamp in the set, and then sponged around the edges. The background is the wonderfully worn background stamp by Stampin Up as well. I then sprayed them with a sealer, and put red felt on the back of them. I've made 4 for the box. I was thinking these would make the perfect gift for the staff at work.
 Thanks for looking
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love your coasters! These are beautiful and would make such a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete