Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Winter Sports

Hi Everyone, well it's Holly Jolly's newest challenge set by Judy this week, and she has asked us to do something with Winter Sports in mind, I thought of skiing or skating, but then came across this little fella from our Sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps, and just thought wouldn't he make a snow much fun card. So that's what I decided on. He is called  AKV- Winter Snowshoe. I have used my Promarkers to color him and the papers are from an old SEI pack called Winter Song, then the embellishments are the retired die from Stampin Up winter frost, and the color dots are the soft sky from Stampin up. I sponged the sky with this color too, and then used glitter for the snow, and used silver glitter paper for the snowflake. The greeting is from the Snow Much Fun set from Stampin Up as well. Now go on over to the blog and make a winter sports card and be in the running for some great stamps from Bugaboo.
Thanks for looking
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Popped over to see your CFAS project but as it's not up yet, I'll admire this little guy instead! I love the colour combo & all the glitter! That snowflake is awesome!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose a wonderful image to work with this week - so cute with his big grin! Love the sparkly snowflake too!

    ReplyDelete