Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 5 Bugaboo Christmas in July - Make us Laugh

Make  Us Laugh Christmas Card/Project is the challenge at Bugaboo for today as part of there Christmas in July week. I have used Stella Calendar Month December for this card, she is quite the character. Anyway for my card I used paper from my stash, I have made it into a Center Step card, and added ribbon, snowflakes and some flat charms from my stash. The colors used are Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, and Wisteria Wonder, the snowflakes are glittered then colored to match the colors.  Thanks for looking 
Cindy
 Challenges entered

Catch the Bug: Week long Christmas event Day 
LEJ Design challenge- Anything goes
Songbird challenges   Use Ribbon
Pink by Design Challenge. Christmas in July





5 comments:

  1. No one makes a funny Christmas card quite like Stella!! The center step fold adds to the fun and I LOVE the embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card thank you for joining in at LEJ Designs Challenge Blog - Challenge No 62 - Anything Goes , LEJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Make Us Laugh Challenge” with Bugaboo Stamps! Just loved your card, and hope to see more of your work in future challenges!

    Bugaboo Stamps DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly made me laugh. Great card. Thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great funny card! Thanks so much for helping to make our CIJ event at CTB a huge success!

    ReplyDelete