Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bingo Challenge for Crafting for All Seasons


Hi Everyone, this week it's a Bingo Challenge at Crafting for All Seasons. Great Bingo card , which I have used the flowers Digital Image and Pearls line, or the Pink, Lilac and Digital Image line.  I am using the image from our sponsor Bugaboo called Tulip Thank You, I've colored it with Promarkers, then mounted it on Regal Rose, then on to Wisteria Wonder, I've used some retired designer paper from Stampin up called Sweet Always, then punched it with Lace border punch then mounted it again on Wisteria Wonder, then onto White card stock that is embossed with Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, I've added the Wisteria wonder ribbon and pearls as well. Thanks for looking.
Cindy


5 comments:

  1. Cindy, I love the card you've created using the Bingo Board! I love the image & the papers are fantastic!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy, you have made a very pritty card for our Bingo. I love it! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Cindy, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful and elegant Cindy. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful layout and the flowers are colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete