Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Color Inspiration Challenge


This was the picture and colors we were given for a color inspiration challenge over at Crafting for All Seasons this week. I decided to do a floral birthday card, I used the new Secret Garden Set from Stampin UP along with the the framelits that go with it as well as the Itty Bitty stamp set and punch for the centers. The greeting is from on your birthday set that is retired. Anyway a fun challenge.  I've used the colors, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip and Pool Party.
Thanks for looking
Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Cindy. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Pretty card! Love that you used the chocolates & nuts as your main colour inspiration!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Cindy. I have the stamp set and framelits on my wish list. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked this color challenge! Another gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete