Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Vintage Christmas

It's a Vintage Christmas Challenge at Holly Jolly this week. It is our last challenge until January 8, 2013. Thanks to all who have followed us and entered our challenge. Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy 2013, hoping you have time to do lots of crafting. For my card I've used a few new things including the stamp which is from the Winter Memories by Stampin Up. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs. The paper was retired last year. The embossing folder is the Snow Flurry die, and was embossed with Iridescent Ice Embossing powder. Thanks for looking
Merry Christmas from my house to yours.
Cindy van Oorschot

3 comments:

  1. Love this card,
    Gorgeous.
    Hugs Tamara
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! You have captured the vintage style perfectly with all of that distressing and inky goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this vintage look. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete