Sunday, May 6, 2012

Unstampabelles Challenge GD Spot

Hi Everyone, I was asked by the Unstampabelles challenge, if I would be a GD for their blog. I said yes. there is no stamping allowed, and they asked me to make a card that has a moving part. So this was the card I decided on, It is a penny slider pinwheel birthday card. I used the big top birthday paper, along with my word window punch and also a modern labels punch to put the sticker greeting. Go Check out what the rest of the ladies did and follow along

Thanks for looking
Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GD spot. Love the card, great idea to use the pinwheel as your slider. Love seeing interactive cards.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Cindy; love the spinner and the colour combos. Congrats on the GD spot for Unstampabelles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the GD opportunity Cindy. To use no stamps that is a challenge within it's self! Your card is great, I have never tried the spinner technique, maybe I should give it a go! Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I like how you used pinwheel paper too. It was nice to have you join us at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete