Sunday, September 26, 2010

Poinsettia Christmas

This was a card designed using the Stamping 411 sketch this week. I would have preferred to use the Cherry Cobbler seam binding on this I think, but I haven't gotten it yet. Oh well maybe when I get it I will do a second card and see if I like it better.
Thanks for looking
Cindy

Items used:
Stamps: Bells and Boughs
Inks: Versamark, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso
Designer Paper: Deck the Halls
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Gold Embossing powder, and 1/4 in grosgrain ribbon-early espresso

10 comments:

  1. Wow Cindy this is just "STUNNING"!!

    Love how the spot-lighting just really pop's that poinsettia out!

    Can't believe I'm the first to comment.....LOL

    Hugs Shell~Alaska♥
    SBS26

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spotlighted embossed... Way Cool!!! I love your use of the layout and the technique.. Vintage, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How different is that? I LOVE IT!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you highlighted the poinsettia on this gorgeous vintage card!! If you're anything like me, you'll be using that seam binding on everything once it gets to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty spotlighting with that set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful example of the spotlighting technique!!! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome distressed card and I love the spotlighting!!! Great job and thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, you are brave! I need to gather courage when I want to use embossing powder; therefore I don't use it much. LOL Really nice card!

    ReplyDelete