Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Monday Everyone

Well my friend Julie and I are always issuing each other challenges, or finding ones on blogs to give us inspiration. Yesterday I picked this one for us, It is the sketch from Just Us Girls Challenge. It was fun to do. Here's my take on the sketch, and you can find Julie's blog on my sidebar and go hop over there and give her some love. She did a great job on it. I'm not much into untraditional Christmas colors myself, but this card is cool
For this card I used the new Blueberry Crisp designer paper. The new Hostess level one set, silhouette sayings set, the Oval All stamp set, For punches I used the lace trim border punch the scalloped oval border punch and the large oval punch, The card stock is Night of Navy and Pacific Point. Ink was Pacific point and always artichoke.
Thanks again for looking.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment