Monday, February 22, 2010

Scalloped flower



Hi Everyone,
Well these cards came about using the sketch from CPS- Sketch Challenge, I came with the idea of the flower as I've seen a number of them made and just had to try it. Very simple to make using the Stampin' Up Scalloped circle punch, Punch out 5 of them and then scrunch them all up and then unscrunch them and layer them put a brad through the middle and rescrunch the center one and voila the flower is made, I just love the look of them.
They are all made with copy paper and then sponged ink on them the first with So Saffron, and Bravo Burgundy, The second one with Rich Razzleberry, and the third one with Bashful blue and Ballet Blue.
The first and third I added the get well message to them sponging the darker color along the strip of paper, the middle one I used ribbon instead of paper. Also the middle on I used Stampin' Up Cottage Wall DSP. The other two are from my stash.
Anyway thanks for looking have a great day.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment