Sunday, January 10, 2010

411 Stamping Challenge


Here is my card for the Stamping 411 challenge this week. It's only the third card I've done this year. I've been so tired that have had no energy to do anything at all. But that seems to be coming back again. I was going to take a week off this month, but we have someone at work already off on sick leave, so I have had to postpone my time off until March. Anyway I used new stamps from the mini catalogue again this time its I (Heart) Hearts. There are 8 beautiful hearts in this set and each one is different. I stamped and embossed the hearts using gold embossing powder then cut them out and mounted them with dimensionals onto real red designer paper, then mounted that on white. The sentiment is from the Short and Sweet set from the main catalogue. The background red was done using the impressions plate and the big shot.
Thanks for looking.
Cindy

Stamps: Short and Sweet, I (heart)hearts
Card Stock: Real Read, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark
Other things used. Big Shot, Small Dots impressions plate, Gold embossing powder and gold ribbon from stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment