Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Wreath Card


Ribbon Wreath Easel Card


Hi everyone, well I am still in the Christmas mode, so I'm still working on a few Christmas cards, I know Christmas is over, but there is always next year, in fact I've been given an order already for next year, from one of my regular customers. I made him 40 this year and he wants the same for next. so I can always box them until then. Anyway I'm also planning on doing a craft sale in Oct. after thanksgiving here in Canada, so people will be looking for Christmas things. So figure I will need a bunch for that as well. So I'll be working on Christmas for a bit, but I also want to share some other stuff, as I will be making sets of cards for boxes, some of the money cards and gift card holders, as it's a big business here where a lot of people are using them to give as gifts. Anyway here is a card I did.
I used our new corner punch which will be available out of our new mini catalogue coming out Jan. 5, along with the scalloped border punch which is in the Sale-A-Bration brochure. You can earn it for free by buying $65.00 worth of product or by hosting a workshop and having $395. in sales.
Each time you spend $65.00 you receive a free gift out of the Sale-a-bration catalogue or a set out of the regular catalogue that stamping up is offering, Details on what that is to come.

Ok for the card I used the following

Card Stock: Real Red, Glorious Green and Whisper White
Designer Paper: Real Red from designer pack.
Ribbon: from my stash
Punches: Scallop Trimmed Corner, Scalloped Trim Border, Scalloped Oval and Large Oval,
Stamps: Short and Sweet
Ink: Real Red
Brad from Pretties Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment