Wednesday, September 2, 2009

scrapbox



Hi Everyone, Well this is just the coolest thing I've seen in a while, I was at a convention early in the month of August and we had some make and takes to do. Well I never finished mine until I got home and one of them was the scrapbox. It's is a 12 by 12 scrapbook page made into a box, of course there is a lid to it so it's a great idea for a small gift. I think for grandkids to grandparents, put their pictures in it and a little something extra, or a baby shower, make it so when the new mom gets it she can fill the page with baby photos. Anyway I did the one from the convention and it was for Christmas and now I've done this one The first picture is the top of the box and the second is when it is open, the squares are to fill up with pictures and the center bit is for journalling.

Materials used:
Stamp: Sincere Salutations
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Sage shadow.
DP: Cottage Wall, Just love this paper
Dies: Emboslits flower, birds and blooms flower, and Little leaves
Accessories: glue, sticky tape, pearls and sizzix machine, scalloped oval punch.
Thanks for looking and have a great week
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment