Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blog Candy Winner

Hi Everyone, First of all before I announce the winner of my blog candy, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who stopped by my blog and a special thanks to those who left a comment. I didn't extend my blog candy to everyone because by the rules of Stampin Up I'm not allowed to sell outside of Canada, which is why some of the other members of the tour were only allowing Americans to win or someone from their own country. I am happy to say that I enjoyed the tour myself and that I was delighted in reading all the comments that people left. So Thanks to all, for all your support.

Without further delay the winner of the blog candy is Melyane, so if you could send me an email at cvanoorschot@gmail.com, then I'll order your stamp set and have it sent to you directly from Stampin up.
Thanks again to everyone for a great tour.
hugs to all Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment